Angus Beef Ribeye
$51.30 – $153.00
Our Angus beef ribeye is freshly imported from grass-fed Australian Angus beef. Beef ribeye is renowned for being the most tender cut with rich marbling and excellent balance of flavour and tenderness. Recommended cooking methods are barbecue, grill, or sear.
Young Prime Grade (below 36 months of age)
100% Australian Heritage
100% Free Range
100% Hormone & Antibiotic Free
Halal-certified Angus Beef Ribeye
100% Fresh and Frozen. The natural colour and the weight of the Angus Beef Ribeye may be slightly different from those shown on site.
Cook time: 20 mins
- 2 300gm Australian Ribeye
- 1 teaspoon peanut or canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 3-4 thyme springs
- 2 garlic cloves, partially crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Place skillet in oven and preheat oven to 200°C. Brush both sides of steak with oil and season with salt and pepper. When oven is heated, carefully remove pan and place on stovetop over medium heat.
- Place steak in skillet and sear for 2 minutes. Flip, top with garlic and thyme and place skillet back in oven for 6-7 minutes.
- Put skillet back on stovetop over low heat. Flip steak, top with butter and carefully tilt pan, let the garlic and thyme sit on the steak & baste steak for 1-3 minutes with butter. Confirm doneness with an instant read thermometer and pull from skillet at 52°C for medium rare. Let rest five minutes and coat with browned butter before serving.