Angus Beef Ribeye
$46.17 – $137.70
Freshly imported hand-selected grass-fed beef from Australia. Young Prime grade. Our Union Station Beef Ribeye is rich, juicy and full-flavoured with a rich marbling and known for its exceptional taste and tenderness.
Young Prime Grade (Below 36 months of age)
100% Australian Heritage
100% Free Range
100% Hormone & Antibiotic Free
Halal-certified Angus Beef Ribeye
100% Fresh and Chilled. The natural colour and the weight of the actual products may be slightly different from those shown on site.
Suggested cooking method: Barbecue grilling, pan sear, oven bake
Cook time: 20 mins
- 2 300gm Australian Ribeye
- 1 teaspoon peanut or canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 3-4 thyme springs
- 2 garlic cloves, partially crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Place skillet in oven and preheat oven to 200°C. Brush both sides of steak with oil and season with salt and pepper. When oven is heated, carefully remove pan and place on stovetop over medium heat.
- Place steak in skillet and sear for 2 minutes. Flip, top with garlic and thyme and place skillet back in oven for 6-7 minutes.
- Put skillet back on stovetop over low heat. Flip steak, top with butter and carefully tilt pan, let the garlic and thyme sit on the steak & baste steak for 1-3 minutes with butter. Confirm doneness with an instant read thermometer and pull from skillet at 52°C for medium rare. Let rest five minutes and coat with browned butter before serving.