Butcher's Guide, I'm Chef
Get Roasting Christmas Box
Get Roasting with our Whole Chilled Angus Beef Ribeye!
While you roast up a whole Angus Beef Ribeye with your own recipe for your friends and families, whip up our ready to eat sides and sauces in less than 10 minutes! Great for 8-10 pax!
1. Grass fed Australian Angus Ribeye Whole (chilled) – 2.4kg
2. Garlic Bread *(ready to eat) – 14 pcs
3. Roasted Hot wings *(ready to eat) – 1kg
4. Black pepper sauce *(ready to eat) – 3 x 60gm/pkt
5. Mashed Potato *(ready to eat) – 1 x 500gm/pkt
6. Premium Brown Sauce *(ready to eat) – 2 x 100gm/pkt
FREE Original beef jerky – 2 x 30g, Mala Beef Jerky – 1 x 30g
*Heating instructions below under Description
Temperature Guide to your Angus Ribeye Beef Whole Roast:
Rare = 45-50ºC · Medium rare = 55-60ºC · Medium = 60-65ºC · Well done = 70-75ºC
OVEN Pre-heat oven to 200°C. Lay the slices on a baking tray lined with a baking rack or parchment paper. Bake for 6 mins or until sides turn golden brown.
Ingredients Bread, garlic, herb, butter Keep frozen: (-18°C)
Brown Sauce, Black Pepper Sauce and Mashed Potatoes:
Bring a pot of water to boil. Turn off the heat and place all the sauces and mashed potatoes (with the pack) into the pot, cover with a lid and leave it for 15-20mins.
Roasted Hot Wings:
Thaw over night (in refrigerator). Oven bake at 180°C for 8-10 minutes.