Marinated Lamb Rack
Our Australian Lamb Rack is prepared from quality Australian lambs which are grass-fed, pasture-raised and packed with natural goodness. Portioned in 1cm thickness for optimal gastromical experience.
Processed in Singapore
100% Fresh and Frozen. The natural colour and the weight of the actual products may be slightly different from those shown on site.
- Bay leaves
Suggested cooking method: Barbeque grilling, pan sear, oven bake.
Marinated Herb Lamb Rack Recipe
Cook time: 35mins
- 1pc 500g Marinated Lamb Rack
- 1 teaspoon peanut or canola oil
- Preheat oven to 200°C, meanwhile, on a hot lightly oiled skillet, fats side down sear until golden brown.
- Wrap the exposed rib bones in a foil so they don’t burn. Line foil on a roasting pan and place the lamb rack bone side down (fat side up).
- Place the roast in the oven roast for 10 minutes (longer if roasting more than one rack), or until the surface of the roast is browned evenly.
- Then lower the heat to 160°C. Cook for 10-20 minutes longer if you are roasting more than one rack, and how rare or well done you want your lamb), until a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the meat 45°C on a for rare or 55°C for medium rare. Remove from oven, cover with foil and let rest for 15 minutes.
- Cut the lamb chops away from the rack by slicing between the bones. And Serve!