Marinated Lamb Rack
Our signature marinated Lamb Rack is marinated with:
- Bay leaves
Our Australian Lamb Rack are grass-fed and pasture-raised. Our marinated lamb rack is marinated in our central kitchen and saves you time for preparation. All you have to do is roast, bbq, pan sear or pop them in the oven! Our 500grams lamb rack is cut into approximately 4-5 pieces of lamb chops (for marination purposes) depending on the weight and size of the lamb, perfect for sharing!
Processed in Singapore
100% Fresh and Frozen. The natural colour and the weight of the actual products may be slightly different from those shown on site.
- Bay leaves
Suggested cooking method: Barbeque grilling, pan sear, oven bake.
Marinated Herb Lamb Rack Recipe
Cook time: 35mins
- 1pc 500g Marinated Lamb Rack
- 1 teaspoon peanut or canola oil
- Preheat oven to 200°C, meanwhile, on a hot lightly oiled skillet, fats side down sear until golden brown.
- Wrap the exposed rib bones in a foil so they don’t burn. Line foil on a roasting pan and place the lamb rack bone side down (fat side up).
- Place the roast in the oven roast for 10 minutes (longer if roasting more than one rack), or until the surface of the roast is browned evenly.
- Then lower the heat to 160°C. Cook for 10-20 minutes longer if you are roasting more than one rack, and how rare or well done you want your lamb), until a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the meat 45°C on a for rare or 55°C for medium rare. Remove from oven, cover with foil and let rest for 15 minutes.
- Cut the lamb chops away from the rack by slicing between the bones. And Serve!